Keeping You Safe at a Flower Lounge Workshop
05 October 2020
We know the Covid-19 fight is far from over, but we are thrilled that we have been able to continue delivering our Floral Workshops – albeit with a few Covid-safe tweaks to protect everyone’s health and give you the best experience possible.
Before you enter the magical world of a Flower Lounge Workshop, please read our safety guidelines:
What we are doing to keep you safe
- Our workshops now take place outside, on the stunning terrace of Eleven Didsbury Park. It’s all undercover so they can take place whatever the weather & there’s plenty of outside heaters to keep you toasty and warm.
- Numbers are strictly limited, and I have worked closely with Eleven Didsbury Park to create socially distanced workstations that still feel social!
- Before each workshop, all equipment is thoroughly sanitised and each person taking part in the workshop will be given all the flowers, foliage and decorations they need to create their design – this helps us avoid unnecessary mingling.
- We have copious amounts of hand sanitiser available and encourage you to wash and sanitise your hands regularly.
What you can do to keep yourself and others safe
- Please bring a face mask with you
- Maintain social distancing wherever possible
- Respect the guidelines in place at the venue
- Wear plenty of layers (we are in Manchester!)
- Bring an apron if you want to protect your clothes
- Sprinkle a bit of extra festive magic with an Afternoon Tea at Eleven Didsbury Park at £24.50 per person (tel 0161 448 7711 for more details).
If you have booked one of our workshops, but find you need to self-isolate, we’ve made sure you won’t miss out on your floral fix. Please contact us and we will send you a beautiful DIY Luxury Christmas Wreath Kit. The kit contains a full instructional video, plus pro-florist tips, as well as all the flowers, foliage and equipment you will need to create your stunning design.
We can’t wait to welcome you into our wonderful world of flowers.