Keeping You Safe at a Flower Lounge Workshop
We know the Covid-19 fight is far from over, but we are thrilled that we have been able to continue delivering our Floral Workshops – albeit with a few Covid-safe tweaks to protect everyone’s health and give you the best experience possible.
Before you enter the magical world of a Flower Lounge Workshop, please read our safety guidelines:
What we are doing to keep you safe
- Our workshops now take place outside, on the stunning terrace of Eleven Didsbury Park. It’s all undercover so they can take place whatever the weather & there’s plenty of outside heaters to keep you toasty and warm.
- Numbers are strictly limited, and I have worked closely with Eleven Didsbury Park to create socially distanced workstations that still feel social!
- Before each workshop, all equipment is thoroughly sanitised and each person taking part in the workshop will be given all the flowers, foliage and decorations they need to create their design – this helps us avoid unnecessary mingling.
- We have copious amounts of hand sanitiser available and encourage you to wash and sanitise your hands regularly.
What you can do to keep yourself and others safe
- Please bring a face mask with you
- Maintain social distancing wherever possible
- Respect the guidelines in place at the venue
- Wear plenty of layers (we are in Manchester!)
- Bring an apron if you want to protect your clothes
- Sprinkle a bit of extra festive magic with an Afternoon Tea at Eleven Didsbury Park at £24.50 per person (tel 0161 448 7711 for more details).
What if I book a Christmas Wreath workshop and it has to be cancelled due to the pandemic?
We appreciate that life is unpredictable right now. If we have to cancel a workshop due to new restrictions, then we certainly won’t let you down. We still want you to have The Flower Lounge workshop experience and be able to design a Christmas door wreath you’re proud of. This is why we are creating a luxury door wreath kit that we can send out in the post to you. The kit will contain everything you need to design your wreath – from flowers and foliage to decorations and florist wire (you’ll just need scissors). We’re also including a gorgeous, scented candle from Francesca Giomarelli and some edible festive treats from Pink Cocoa. We will be hosting LIVE online demonstration sessions, so you can follow along with the other virtual attendees and ask questions. We know you’ve carved out special ‘me-time’ on this day, so we don’t want you to miss out. However, if you can’t make a LIVE session then the kit contains a full instructional video, which you can watch at a time to suit you, as well as step by step instructions.
What if I am unwell or self-isolating and can’t attend the workshop?
If you can’t attend the workshop, then you won’t miss out on your floral fix either. Please contact us and we will send you your beautiful DIY luxury wreath kit. You can watch the full instructional video and create the wreath in your own time.
We can’t wait to welcome you into our wonderful world of flowers.