We are Hiring - Experienced Florist
14 March 2021
Every one of our designs are created by an incredible team who are obsessed by flowers and simply love what they do. We’re now excited to be looking for a passionate, positive individual to join us in delivering innovative and creative designs with incredible skill whilst maintaining our commitment to the highest standards in customer care.
You will be an enthusiastic team player with an obvious love of flowers and floristry. Retail, funeral and wedding floristry experience is essential as is the ability to work within a busy environment, prioritising, multi-tasking and working to deadlines, while remaining calm and delivering impeccable customer service.
A minimum of 2 years’ relevant experience is an absolute must, we need someone who can hit the ground running! You must be able to demonstrate a good knowledge of flowers, their seasonality and comfortable in making customer recommendations. A solid knowledge of plants and plant care is a bonus.
Full time or Part time roles are available for the right candidate. Any role will include a Saturday. Flexibility and commitment are key. At busy times we may have to work extra hours or swap days off. Overtime will be expected during busy seasons, and a positive attitude towards this is welcomed.
We’re looking for someone who wants to be an integral part of our team and help us grow. We are excited and prepared to invest in the right person who, in turn, we hope will be eager to see our success. Please do not apply if you already run your own florist business.
- A full driving licence is required.
- Tea-making skills are preferred ;-)
- Candidates must have good communication skills in both written and spoken English and must have a neat and tidy appearance.
- A love of dogs will immediately put you in Steve’s good books.
MAIN RESPONSIBILITIES INCLUDE:
- Taking telephone orders and using our computerised ordering system.·
- Greeting and assisting customers, confident in offering sound advice and impeccable customer service.
- Fulfilment of orders, creating retail, funeral and wedding designs and maintaining attention across the board.
- Support in event set-up and off-site creations.
- Ensuring our high standards are reflected in everything that we do.
HOW TO APPLY:
Please email a CV and examples of your work and other items that you think will be of interest to us to email@example.com
Deadline: 18th April