Putting it into words this Mother's Day
04 March 2016
A beautiful bouquet is synonymous with Mother’s Day and what mum doesn’t love to be surprised with a delivery of fresh and scented blooms? But sometimes the hardest thing isn’t choosing the flowers; it’s writing the message.
Before you place an order it’s worth giving some thought to what you want to say. Don’t get caught out and be forced to think of something on the spot!
The key is to speak from the heart and keep it simple, especially as the gift card allows for 20-30 words maximum. Over the years we’ve taken some beautiful messages, plenty of in-jokes and a few cheeky ones along the way. We would always advise you personalise your message as, after the delight of receiving the flowers, it is often the note that brings tears of joy. So, to get your started here are a few examples:
- Thanks for giving me the best things in life: Your love, your care, and your cooking!
- You deserve all the love, care and support that you’ve lovingly given every day of my life. I love you!
- It’s that time of year and you’re still my mother. You’d think you’d have been promoted by now. Happy Mother’s Day!
- Throughout the years, you’ve always been by my side. I couldn’t have had a better mother to look up to.
- I want to thank you for your patience, your encouragement, your unswerving love and for those six little words that helped me through so many trying times: “Because I said so, that’s why.”
If we’ve opened the floodgates on your emotions or got you reminiscing about all those pearls of mum-wisdom that got you through life; we do stock a range of beautiful greeting cards that can be added to your order, along with a box of chocolates and even balloons!
Either way, our staff are discreet and will ensure your heartfelt message is delivered with great care.
We’re taking orders right up to the day itself for local deliveries, so take a look at our website or give us a call on T: 0161 446 2556. We can even help with your gift card message…